Update guide for STAROBD II products
To update our products, please follow the below procedures.
First, let us guide you to register your product with our main servers.
- Power on your device and press the "About" option.
And then press down button\ scroll down which displays the device SERIAL NUMBER and PASSWORD.
- Now download the UPDATE SOFTWARE by clicking here or the below image.
- Then Register to OBDSTAR website. To register, click here. While registering, please provide the serial number and password that you obtained from your tool in the before stages. And then type in your username and password.
- Now open the downloaded software and install it. Once the installation is over, please open it and login using your login credentials.
- Now insert the TF card from the device to the computer using a memory card reader. The software will automatically detect the TF card and will show the items to update.
- Then select all the files that you need to update and select update option.
- Once the update gets over, remove the TF card and insert to the tool. The software has been updated successfully.
NOTE: If the update did not get success, please format the TF card and then update again. If the update is not success, you will get a screen displaying the message "STARTING...". If this message is displayed, you have to format the TF card and must update again.
If this step-by-step information is not sufficient, we have added a tutorial video to help you updating our software. Please click here to view the tutorial.